Tuesday 21 January 2014

WINTER IS FOR THE BIRDS!!

Hi everyone, Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today.   Anyone else out there feel like they are stuck in a never ending winter season?!?  We have had snow on and off since October and we are predicted to get more today along with another spell of bitter cold.  Our winters are typically not this long or this snowy, so I think it is really wearing on everyone.

I chose to use winter as the inspiration for my card today, which features this adorable digi "Alannah" from StampArt Design by Kathryne available at Whimsy Stamps Store.  I colored this lovely image with my Copics and then cut out with a die from my stash.  I love images that include some sort of scenary, like the fence in this one.  It was so much fun to color!!  I added Aleene's True Snow on the bottom as well as some Stickles in various places.  I found this DP that I think works great with the image and this sentiment that fits perfectly, especially because at this point, I am thinking that winter is for the birds!!  Finally I added pearl/bling flourishes to round out the card.  I sure hope you like it!!




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

A very beautiful card love the pretty design